Sun 21 May 2006
Made by cash, cheque or money order to D.C. Reid Consulting or via Paypal prior to delivery.
A Note About Taxes
GST 0%, 7% or 15% tax applies to products posted to and services in Canada.(5)
PST 7.5% tax applies to products posted to B.C.
The Fishy Fine Print
1. Communicate your address when ordering via email or with money order.
2. Regarding books and articles, I own the copyright and you are being sold the right to read only, no reproduction or other publishing or licensing is being transmitted.
3. Lecture expenses include airfares or mileage, transfers, meals, hotels and other reasonable expenses.
4. 15% amount paid at time of booking is non-refundable. The balance is due in full 90 days prior to the date of lecture or instruction. No balance refunds on cancellations 30 days prior to date of lecture or instruction.
5. 0% GST tax rating applies to books, articles and fishing trip advice sent by post outside of Canada. 7% tax applies to books, articles and fishing trip advice sold in Canada (except in Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick where a 15% rate applies) and articles and fishing trip advice sent by email.
0% GST tax rating applies to fees for lectures performed outside of Canada and either 7% or 15% is applicable to fees for lectures performed inside of Canada.
All fishing instruction is taxable at either 7% or 15% for clients in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. .